We at TrueMind Center are result- and goal- oriented, and we care about the cost-effectiveness of treatment for each patient. From our combined 45 years of clinical observation, we have seen that most patients see change in their symptoms from just one session, with more dramatic results following after an extended series of sessions. Perhaps the biggest surprise to our patients is the additional benefits (or positive “side-effects”) that they receive from their treatments, such as:
- Feeling calm and relaxed (during the session and continuing for days after)
- Reduction in anxiety, anger, frustration, and obsessive thinking
- Feeling more energetic
- Better sleep
- Better skin complexion
- Ability to let go and forgive more easily
- Increased motivation to exercise
- Increased self-love
Factors that can influence your treatment results include:
- Your acupuncturist’s education, training, experience, skill set, and mind set
- The complexity and history of your disease
- Your mindset and commitment to your treatment plan and natural medicine in general
Unless you have the common cold or a simple, fresh injury, it is not realistic to expect one session to cure it all. However, as previously mentioned, you can expect to feel some changes in your body by the first session, and consistent treatment will yield substantive, sustainable results. The smaller the time intervals between sessions, the better the outcome.
Patients sometimes ask what they can do to ensure better results from their treatments. Once you’ve established a level of trust with your chosen practitioner, cooperating with her is important; try to “go with the flow” during your treatments. If you are in need of emotional healing or cleansing, going in with an open heart and a willingness to let things go will magnify results. Finally, like any medical regimen, we recommend fully committing to your treatment plan for the best results.